Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does The Song "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap Have a Story Behind It? What Is It?

heres a bit of an interview between heap and a reporter;





But I’m asking the question because I figured a lot of people might wonder what the lyrics to Hide and Seek are about?





Well, I’m not going to tell you exactly what it’s about, because I think that part of the reason why it is not so obvious is sometimes it’s good to have those songs that really mean something very dear to you, but maybe you don’t want to speak about it to the rest of the world. But, with that one, I wrote it so quickly, the lyrics I probably wrote in about 20 minutes, which is unheard of. But I like to be clever with words and I like to make them like a puzzle, I like the words to sound interesting in the mouth and create patterns within themselves. So with that one, it just literally came out of nowhere and I found myself getting really passionate about it and it just poured out of me. There was something in my life that obviously needed to be said.





hope that helps a bit

Does The Song "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap Have a Story Behind It? What Is It?
I know Imogen Heap personally from Brit school, want me to find out from her what it's all about? Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment