Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to hide podcast stuffs in Songs list on iPod nano?

I am used to playing songs by clicking Music%26gt;Songs which can show me all the songs I have in my iPod. However, podcast items such as news items are shown. I don't like to listen to the news while I'm jogging. How to hide the podcast items when I play the entire songs in my player? In itunes, podcast items don't show in the music list but why they shows in my iPod?

How to hide podcast stuffs in Songs list on iPod nano?
I know what you mean. I've been researching but can't find the answer. I suggest to apple- are you listening?- that they provide this simple solution: In itunes when I click on party shuffle, there is an option 'source' if we could excluded podcasts here that would solve the problem. OR if I could select multiple playlists in this section, that would work too. It is obviously something that they need to fix.





Perhaps you could select a playlist that provides the music to shuffle? Hope we find an answer.











I GOT IT: Even though podcasts show in the music list, podcasts should be skipped when shuffled- by default. You can check this by opening iTunes, click on podcasts. Each podcast show starts with a header line (with a little triangle next to it, that you click on to expand the list). Right click on this header line (to apply to all shows in the list OR you can do each show individually) click on get info; set 'skip when shuffling'. YAHOO!!

deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment