Sunday, May 3, 2009

Aah i need a code that wil hide my music player but still play my song on myspace. Help pleaseee?

I had a good code that hid my music player and still let the song play but i lost it when i was editing my profile a while back. Now every code i try hides my music player and keeps my song from playing as well. Does anyone have a code that will still let my song play?

Aah i need a code that wil hide my music player but still play my song on myspace. Help pleaseee?
look you dont need a code to hide your music player, all you need to do is go to edit profile and go were you pasted the music player code and edit the width and height, for exsample, width 650 height 300 in your width put the number 5 and in height put the number 5. so it looks like this, width 5 height 5. i do this all the time, so i know what im talking about, need more help add me myspace.com/ahhyahhh
Reply:put it in your about me:





%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;.hide


{display:none;visibility:


hidden;}%26lt;/style%26gt;





%26lt;style%26gt;embed, object {width:0px; height:0px;}


table table table embed, table


table table object {width:320px;


height:240px;} %26lt;/style%26gt;


No comments:

Post a Comment