Sunday, May 3, 2009

What if the song isnt on myspace? Can I hide a playlist?

Ugh, what do I do if i want a song on my myspace page that isnt on myspace?


I dont really want a playlist...but is it possible to get one..then hide it, but have it still play the song?


Like, if i add a playlist to my movies section, then use the code to hide my movies section..will it still play?


Any ideas woul be good, because theres a song I REALLY want on my myspace profile.

What if the song isnt on myspace? Can I hide a playlist?
projectplaylist.com.





It's worth a shot. I think if you set it to automatic play and then hide the section it's in it may work but I'm not certain.
Reply:there are many options like finding a song hosting website and make your own mp3 player

buy web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment