Monday, May 11, 2009

I need a code that wil hide my music player but still play my song on myspace. Help pleaseee?

I had a good code that hid my music player and still let the song play but i lost it when i was editing my profile a while back. Now every code i try hides my music player and keeps my song from playing as well. Does anyone have a code that will still let my song play?

I need a code that wil hide my music player but still play my song on myspace. Help pleaseee?
%26lt;style%26gt;td td embed {position:absolute; left:50%; margin-left:-5px; top:3px; width:3px; height:3px; } td td td embed { position:static; width:auto; height:auto; }%26lt;/style%26gt;





PLACE IN ABOUT ME


=]
Reply:ok look for a code that hides music player that will hide it and then also to keep it still playing, go to account settings, misc, then scroll down and when you see the title music player, look under ad check off the box that says "auto-start my profile music player" hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment