Sunday, May 3, 2009

I need to know how to upload a song and hide it.?

I want to upload my own song from and outside source and post it on my MySpace page and hide the player. Can anyone help?

I need to know how to upload a song and hide it.?
use this code











%26lt;style%26gt;


td td embed {width:0px; height:0px;}


td td embed, td td object {width:0px; height:0px;}


td.text embed, td.text object {width:320px; height:240px;}


td.text embed {width:320px; height:240px;}


td.text embed {width:auto; height:auto;}


td.text embed, td.text object {width:auto; height:auto;}%26lt;/style%26gt;
Reply:Yes you can. when you go and pick your song go to edit your profile and click music. their should be something that says hide your player in it. hope it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment